Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Authentique "Seaside" and "Freedom"

A young lady came to my home yesterday. She is from Canada and was with a group of kids visiting my son for a few minutes. She liked my red, white, and blue decor that was spread throughout my house in honor of the 4th of July. She made the comment "Even though I am from Canada, I just love the colors red, white, and blue." I would have to agree with her. I love those 3 colors too. There is so much that you can do with these colors. They are fun to decorate with.

Authentique has 2 new lines this year that use these very colors, Red, White, and Blue. "Freedom" has a true Americana feel.  Classic, timeless and recognizable, "Freedom" is an example of what a red, white, and blue collection should be. This collection has a tea-stained look and designs which gives it a vintage feel. 

The Second Authentique Collection is "Seaside" takes you back to the early days of trips to the seashore and bathing suits became a fashion statement. Check out these new projects made from these Authentique Lines. 

All Authentique lines can be found at Allscrapbooksteals.com. Check it out today. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline (Projects courtesy of Authentique Paper)





No comments:

Post a Comment