Friday, April 17, 2015

Basic Supplies when you need them.

My scrapbook hobby has come in handy on more than one occasion. There have been many last minute school projects that I have used my supplies on. I am sure many of you are aware of the 9 p.m. "Mom I have a project due tomorrow".  My question is always "How long have you known about this? and Why is this the first I am hearing about it". Nevertheless, I am grateful to have basic supplies like cardstock, tape runners, glue, ribbon, and baker's twine always on hand.

I recently used these supplies on Easter to give my baskets a finishing touch. In the past I have used clear bags for my Easter Baskets.  All of my children know what their basket looks like, but this year I thought it would be fun to wrap them in colored plastic. I realized that this required me to make some tags. After I made some tags, I started looking at ribbon that would compliment the colors I had chosen. I was so thankful to have the perfect colors of Baker's twine on hand. That was the perfect finishing touch to my Baskets.

Right now at Allscrapbooksteals.com, Cardstock Packs are on sale. Stock up on your basic supplies today. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline







No comments:

Post a Comment