Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Easter Wood Projects

Easter is coming up this weekend. Now is a great time to stock up on all those fun Easter and Spring Papers before they are gone from Allscrapbooksteals.com. As I have mentioned before, I LOVE wood projects!!! (Check out the Wood Shoppe on Allscrapbooksteals.com website) They are fun, easy, and I receive instant gratification. This has been my favorite go-to hobby for the last 2 years. My children think it is hilarious that I am always painting something (they are ready to stage an intervention :-)). I know it is crazy, but when I create something it calms me down. I think that any type of hobby can ease anxiety and help with depression. This one is mine. After I finish a project, I seem to have more energy to get other stuff done. So whatever your hobby is, Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline






No comments:

Post a Comment