Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentines Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!! In honor of Valentine's Day I want to share with you my story of three Weddings in one night. No, I was not Katherine Heigl in 27 Dresses, but I definitely had two hours to make it to four weddings, but I only made it to three. It was on December 13, 2014 (12-13-14). It was a popular day because the couples wanted this anniversary date. Which is really cool. 

When I attend an event. I always marvel at the tables, the centerpieces, and the decor. I love to see how everything ties together. So I take quite a few pictures. I get a ton of ideas from seeing other people's creativity and I thought I would share with you.

The first wedding I attended was for a friend and had a bit of a Scottish theme to it.  I really like the paper flowers. All the flowers you will see are made of paper. Not just any paper Harry Potter novels. The Bride is a huge fan.


I love how the cakes are on cut tree stumps, with the paper flowers. 


The second wedding that I attended also had amazing decorations and again these decorations were flowers. These flowers were also made out of paper. They look incredible. The Bride's mother spent all last summer making these flowers.  There are some really talented people in this world. (We do have paper at Allscrapbooksteals.com.)

The third and final wedding was for my cousin. My aunt is super talented, very creative, and has an artistic eye that is fantastic. She decorated the room with snowflakes, tea-light candles, and sparkle. It was so beautiful. 
This center piece was so beautiful and smelled amazing. (I wish I had my other camera because the view was incredible, but I don't go anywhere without my phone. 


These snow flakes hanging from the ceiling add such a sparkle. 

What a great idea to light an area. A candle hanging from the ceiling. 


Thanks for letting me share my night of weddings on this romantic day.  I wish you love and happiness on this day. Check out Allscrapbooksteals.com for any occasion that you are planning. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline

No comments:

Post a Comment