Monday, August 4, 2014

Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane

I can't believe that summer is almost over and before we know it Christmas will be around the corner.  There is something about the fall that makes me want to create. I love new projects and September is the perfect time to make stuff for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas. I am thrilled that all the new products reflect these Holidays and will be available at Allscrapbooksteals.com

Teresa Collins Candy Cane Lane is one of my favorite. This line has fun traditional holiday images and colors. Candy Cane Lane has all the elements of classic iconic Christmas. The papers and coordinating embellishments add the perfect whimsical touch to your projects and memory keeping. I know it will be one of your favorites too. Check out these great projects courtesy of Teresa Collins blog. Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline







1 comment: