Thursday, August 7, 2014

Doodlebug Happy Camper

As summer comes to an end, there are always those last minute camping trips before children get back into the swing of school. We don't camp all the often, (it is so much work for me :-)), but my children love it. They love roasting marshmallows and hot dogs over the fire. They like exploring and playing in the dirt and trees. They like the games that we play as a family.

I remember when my Ashley (now 18) was 2 1/2 and Taylor was 5. We went camping in American Fork Canyon. There was just 4 of us. They were covered from head to toe with dirt and mud, but they were in heaven. Those pictures I took and the memories that we have are precious.

Doodlebug has a brand new line called Happy Camper. At the last tradeshow, Cynthia showed us all the cool things that will be available through Doodlebug. They are AWESOME and all of them will be available at Allscrapbooksteals.com!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline





1 comment: