Friday, May 16, 2014

American Craft Cardstock is AWESOME!!!

Allscrapbooksteals.com Multi-Pack Cardstock Weekend sale is HERE. This is the best sale on cardstock at $10.99 for a total of 60 sheets of cardstock. That's $.18 a sheet!!! You can't beat that. I love the multi-packs You get a variety for a great price, but hurry the sale ends Monday. So many colors. When there is a sale I definitely stock up on Cardstock. There is no better cardstock to use on my Silhouette and you know how much I love it.

If you love Cardstock as much as I do then you are in luck. We are offering a giveaway. Starting today Friday, May 16, 2014 and ending Monday, May 19, 2014. We want to know your favorite Multi-Pack Cardstock. Tell us and you will be entered to win the Multi Pack of your choice. Tell us your choice on this blog, on twitter @AllSBsteals, and on our facebook page. Enter as many times as you like. Good luck and Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline
Autumn Multi Pack 

Brights Multi Pack 

Christmas Multi Pack

Earth Tones Multi Pack 

Neutrals Multi-Pack 

Primaries Multi Pack 
Pastels Multi Pack 


Spring Multi Pack 

Summer Time Multi Pack 

Tropical Multi Pack 
Valentine Multi Pack

Winter Multi Pack

6 comments:

  1. The autumn pack is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really drawn to the Tropical pack- so bright and fun! Makes me long for the summer sun right about now, though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love AC cardstock!!! Can't do without them!! Tropical mix is my favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many awesome color collections to choose from but it is a tie between Autumn, Earth tone and Tropical!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Valentine multi pack but I need the neutral pack for scrapbooking background paper.

    ReplyDelete