Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Mind's Eye Necessities are Completely WOW!!!!

If you have not seen My Mind's Eye's new collection entitled "Necessities", you better check it out. It was launched this morning at Allscrapbooksteals.com and the response has been amazing. This collection has 6 categories. Black & Gray, Blues, Reds, Teals, Metallic, and Wood. There are so many possibilities with this line that your creativity is endless. Check it out today at Allscrapbooksteals.com and stay tuned for some projects to follow. We will definitely be using these!!! Happy Crafting!!! Jacqueline
Wood-The wood grain paper, brads wood shapes and buttons are incredible. 

Blues-What great shades of blue so many possibilities.

Metalic-Gold and Silver are hot right now, the foiled vellum paper, the Metal brads and shapes are absolutely stunning!

Black and Gray-If your like me I have a lot of gray, black and white in my wardrobe. These colors go with anything. 

Reds-I love red. It is such a vibrant color and can be used year round. Christmas, Valentines, Summer, 4th of July. Definitely a must have!!!

Teals-One of my favorite colors. It is the perfect accent to any craft, page and again can be used year round. Look at all the Alpha stickers you get, 8 sheets that is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment