Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Tast Tuesday Taco Soup

Hello Hello Blog followers!  So sorry I have been a little absent lately, honestly I don't have a very good excuse....I got a little too involved in a TV show and couldn't stop watching it.  You guys weren't the only thing neglected, my house work and my husband are also on that list.  But I am back and out o my TV show funk with a delicious new recipe! 

One of my favorite go to dinners is Taco Soup.  It is beyond easy and so so good and you usually have most of the ingredients if not all on hand.

What you will need:
1lb ground beef
1 onion, chopped
1 packet of taco seasoning
1 can corn
1 can kidney beans
1 can black beans
1 can diced tomatoes with green chile
1 can tomato paste

cheese and sour cream for topping

Brown ground beef and onion in a skillet and add taco seasoning according to directions.  Then add all ingredients to a pot and simmer for about an hour.  Then dish up an enjoy, easy as that!  Love recipes like this and I'm happy to share them with you. 

Talk to you again soon!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

  1. This sounds like something that my family would really enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete