Sunday, October 13, 2013

Party Ideas My Minds Eye Chalk Studio

A few weeks ago we got to celebrate my mother in-law's 65 Birthday.  My father in-law decided to have it be a surprise party and asked my husband and I to do the decorations, I knew what to use right away!  I wanted to use My Minds Eye's Chalk Studio because it has a banner already cut out and ready to assemble. It also works that it has pink in it, with it being her favorite color and all.
I put the banner together, made a special place mat just for her, put some fun cut out sayings on the tables, wrapped washi tape around the forks and got balloons and plates to match. I also made her a mini notebook using the same product. Hope you enjoy the ideas!


It was so fun to set up a party for my mother in-law, she is an amazing women and very much deserved to have a day just for her! Love you Kathy!

Happy Crafting!







1 comment:

  1. Your decorations are awesome!!! Looks like a great party. Happy Birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete